ENTER YOUR IMAGES FOR THE THEME
For your chance to win a Baleno raincoat*.
1st prize: A Baleno Kensington or Livingstone raincoat.
2nd prize: A 50% off voucher for the same.
3rd prize: A 33% off voucher for the same.
The prizes are supplied by the Longcoats Trading Company.
- Open to amateur photographers in the UK.
- All photographs must have been taken in the UK.
- Smartphones and digital cameras may be used.
- Closing date is midnight 15th December 2020.
*Full terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of the page.
Terms and conditions
- All entry photographs must be taken within the UK
- Entrants can submit ONE PHOTOGRAPH ONLY per entry form. The image must be sent in electronic format as per the entry form details. By submitting your photograph you will be agreeing for Love Your Lens and Longcoats Trading Company to use this photograph in any future publications etc should they decide to do so.
- You may submit additional images by completing further entry forms - one photograph only per entry form.
- Your image must have been taken in 2019 or 2020. Older images will not be accepted.
- Images may be digitally enhanced within reason but composites of two or more images will not be accepted. Judges reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
- The competition is open to UK residents only. Employees and Board Members of Love Your Lens and Longcoats Trading Company as well as members of their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The competition is open to amateur photographers only.
- The entry form should be filled out with your name, address, contact telephone number and email address along with the title of the photograph and location of where it was taken.
- Your photograph should be uploaded via the entry form and must be no smaller than 1MB in size and no larger than 3MB.
- The competition closes at midnight on December 15th 2020.
- All entries will be judged by a panel of judges. who will determine, in their opinion, which photograph best illustrates the theme of the competition. They will consider a range of factors including composition, technical ability, originality, interpretation of the brief and the broad appeal of the photograph.
- The prize for the winner will be a Baleno Kensington or Livingstone raincoat from the Longcoats Trading Company (https://www.longcoats.co.uk/). Second place a 50% discount voucher for one coat from https://www.longcoats.co.uk/ and 3rd prize a 33% discount voucher from the same.
- Winners will be notified by 20th January 2021. If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made Love Your Lens and Longcoats Trading Company reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up.
- The prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative and it cannot be sold or transferred.
- Any photographs entered may appear in our websites, newsletters and any other publications that Love Your Lens and Longcoats Trading Company choose to use them in.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence can be entered into.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in the photograph entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries, or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured. Entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photograph.
- Prior to submission, entrants must not have offered their entry for sale, been paid for any publication of their entry, or won or been runner-up in any other photographic competition with the entry.
- Entrants will retain copyright in the photograph that they submit. By entering the competition, all entrants grant to Love Your Lens and Longcoats Trading Company the right to publish and exhibit their photograph on the Love Your Lens and Longcoats Trading Company websites and exhibit their photograph in print on respective websites or in any other media. No fees will be payable for any of the above uses. While we will make every effort to credit photographers, including in printed reproductions of their work, we cannot guarantee that every use of the photograph will include the photographers’ names.
- By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and Love Your Lens and Longcoats Trading Company reserve the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and at its absolute discretion if it is believed that an entrant has breached these rules.
- Love Your Lens and Longcoats Trading Company reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise out of control.
- The competition is administered by Love Your Lens and Longcoats Trading Company.