Intermediate Workshop £90 pp.
Covid-19 update: In order to keep us all safe and to comply with current social distancing guidelines this workshop will now run in two parts as follows:
PART ONE: A virtual classroom session for three hours. This will be live and held via Zoom. I will send you 'how to videos' after this session, to help you practise what you have learned.
PART TWO: a practical session outdoors for two hours on a different date. You will be able to choose from a number of different dates for this second session.
Saturday 11th July 2020 2pm-5pm BOOK NOW PLACES AVAILABLE
This will be followed by a practical outdoor session a few weeks later on Saturday 25th July at 2pm. Other dates will be offered for August and September if you can't make either of these.
This workshop is for people who have attended the Get Off Auto beginners course and are ready to take their photography to the next level. It is also suitable for people who haven’t attended the beginners course but who understand the Exposure Triangle (how shutter speed, aperture and ISO work together) and are comfortable using the Aperture or Shutter Control modes on their camera.
This course covers the following:
- An opportunity to have some of your images critiqued.
- Shooting in RAW rather than JPEG.
- How to shoot in Manual exposure mode.
- How to experiment with different shutter speeds to freeze or blur movement e.g. smoothing the flow of water on waterfalls.
- How to handle trickier lighting conditions, including backlighting, high contrast scenes, low light and night time photography.
- How to take your composition to the next level.
- Do you need any new lenses and if so which ones.
- Some photography projects to inspire you and develop your photography.
- Practical assignment around the historical areas of Northwich near the river Weaver.
Included in the price of each course:
- A digital copy of the course material.
- Membership of a private Facebook Group.
- Two weeks email support after the course.
GIFT VOUCHERS are available. Contact me to order your gift voucher for any workshop or for one to one tuition.