Intermediate Workshop £90 pp.
Saturday 7th March 2020 BOOK NOW
Saturday 9th May 2020 BOOK NOW
This workshop is for people who have attended the Get Off Auto beginners course and are ready to take their photography to the next level. It is also suitable for people who haven’t attended the beginners course but who understand the Exposure Triangle (how shutter speed, aperture and ISO work together) and are comfortable using the Aperture or Shutter Control modes on their camera.
This course covers the following:
- An opportunity to have some of your images critiqued.
- Shooting in RAW rather than JPEG.
- How to shoot in Manual exposure mode.
- How to experiment with different shutter speeds to freeze or blur movement e.g. smoothing the flow of water on waterfalls.
- How to handle trickier lighting conditions, including backlighting, high contrast scenes, low light and night time photography.
- How to take your composition to the next level.
- Do you need any new lenses and if so which ones.
- Some photography projects to inspire you and develop your photography.
- Practical assignment around the historical areas of Northwich near the river Weaver.
10.00am-4.00pm. Light lunch and refreshments included.
Venue: near Northwich, Cheshire, in a purpose-built natural light studio (unless otherwise stated).
Included in the price of each course:
- A delicious homemade lunch and refreshments.
- A digital copy of the course material.
- Membership of a private Facebook Group.
- Two weeks email support after the course.
GIFT VOUCHERS are available. Contact me to order your gift voucher for any workshop or for one to one tuition.