An introduction to Photoshop Elements – £60pp. Max 3 people.
10.00am-1.00pm. Light refreshments included.
Venue: Laburnum Cottage, nr Northwich, Cheshire, in a purpose-built natural light studio.
To book click on the date of the course you are interested in.
Are you ready to move beyond simple edits like cropping and want to learn how to enhance your photographs like the professionals do? I describe it as adding the “WOW!” factor to my images. On this course I will show you how I edit my photographs using Photoshop Elements. You will then have the opportunity to edit some of your own images with my guidance. Photoshop Elements offers much of the functionality of Photoshop, as far as editing photos is concerned, but is much easier to use and cheaper.
On this Photoshop Elements course you will learn:
- The difference between JPEG and RAW files and the editing advantages you have if you shoot in RAW.
- How to use the basic editing tools in PSE, including removing blemishes and unwanted objects.
- An introduction to using layers.
- How to correct exposure, contrast and saturation.
- How to convert to black and white and how to use filters to add creative effects.
- How to add text.
- How to re-size your images.
- Handy keyboard shortcuts.
- An introduction to Actions – what they are and how to use them.
This intensive course is designed to give you an insight into what Photoshop Elements can do, give you some practical experience and the confidence to start using the software yourself.
Included in the price of each course:
- Light refreshments.
- A digital copy of the course material.
- Membership of a private Facebook Group.
- Two weeks email support after the course.
GIFT VOUCHERS are available. Contact me to order your gift voucher for any workshop or for one to one tuition.