Cook Shoot Eat
This exciting new collaboration with the Didsbury Cookery School – Food Sorcery – is a foodie’s dream!
Sunday 23rd September 2018
11am – 4pm
Under the expert direction of their chef you will learn how to prepare some delicious and colourful Mexican dishes and make them look gorgeous on the plate.
I will then show you how to take mouthwatering shots with your phone or camera. The workshop runs before and after lunch – the food you make in the afternoon session will be great to photo and then take home for dinner! Lunch, you make and, of course you get to eat your fabulous dishes whilst they are still hot!
You will learn how to:
- Use simple composition techniques to make your image look balanced and eye-catching.
- Blur the background and make the subject stand out.
- Make the most of the available light.
- Style the shot using simple props.
- Edit with freely available apps and software.
At the end of the workshop you will take away a dish for two people and the skills to continue taking great photos at home.
Coffee on arrival
Lunch you prepare – glass of wine included
Fully stocked bar, amazing wines and local beer – extra drink purchased by card or cash
Skill Level: All Abilities.
Book directly with Food Sorcery.