Cook Shoot Eat
This exciting new collaboration with the Didsbury Cookery School – Food Sorcery – is a foodie’s dream!
Sunday 12th May 2019 11am-3pm BOOK NOW
Sunday 8th September 2019 11am-3pm BOOK NOW
Watch this short video from the recent Mexican themed workshop.
You will learn how to:
- Use simple composition techniques to make your image look balanced and eye-catching.
- Blur the background and make the subject stand out.
- Make the most of the available light.
- Style the shot using simple props.
- Edit with freely available apps and software.
At the end of the workshop you will take away the recipes and the skills to continue taking great photos at home.
Coffee on arrival
Lunch you prepare – glass of wine included
Fully stocked bar, amazing wines and local beer – extra drinks purchased by card or cash
Skill Level: All Abilities.