Cook Shoot Eat
This exciting new collaboration with the Didsbury Cookery School – Food Sorcery – is a foodie’s dream!
Sunday 23rd September 2018
11am – 4pm
You will learn how to:
- Use simple composition techniques to make your image look balanced and eye-catching.
- Blur the background and make the subject stand out.
- Make the most of the available light.
- Style the shot using simple props.
- Edit with freely available apps and software.
At the end of the workshop you will take away a dish for two people and the skills to continue taking great photos at home.
Coffee on arrival
Lunch you prepare – glass of wine included
Fully stocked bar, amazing wines and local beer – extra drink purchased by card or cash
Skill Level: All Abilities.
Book directly with Food Sorcery.