Phone Photography Workshops – £40pp. Max 6 people.
Tuesday 22nd May 2018 SOLD OUT
6.30pm – 9.00pm 6 people max
To book click on the date you are interested in.
Light refreshments included.
Venue: Wincham, nr Northwich, Cheshire, in a purpose-built natural light studio.
You can take amazing photographs with iPhones and other smart phones.
I’ve got some top tips on how to capture and edit with a phone.
On this phone photography workshop you will learn:
- How to use your phone’s camera features.
- How to take photographs in different kinds of light conditions.
- How to compose your image creatively.
- How to edit your photos to enhance them and make them stand out from the crowd.
We will cover the following types of phone photography:
- Low light photography.
- Still life (food, products and flowers).
- Shooting from above (flat lays).
The workshop is suitable for anyone who would like to do more than just point and shoot with their phone camera.
Workshop price includes light refreshments and a digital version of a comprehensive phone photography guide.
GIFT VOUCHERS are available. Contact me to order your gift voucher for any workshop or for one to one tuition.