Phone Photography Workshops – £40pp.
Wednesday 10th July 2019 BOOK NOW
Do you look at other people’s phone pics on Instagram and Facebook and wonder how they take such amazing shots? You too can take great photographs with your phone.
I’ve got some top tips on how to capture and edit with a phone.
On this phone photography workshop you will learn:
- How to use your phone’s camera features.
- How to take photographs in different kinds of light conditions.
- How to compose your image creatively.
- How to edit your photos to enhance them and make them stand out from the crowd.
We will cover the following types of phone photography and much more:
- Low light photography.
- Still life (food, products and flowers).
- Shooting from above (flat lays).
The workshop is suitable for anyone who would like to do more than just point and shoot with their phone camera.
Workshop price includes a digital version of a comprehensive phone photography guide worth £10.
6.30pm – 9.00pm 6 people max
Light refreshments included.
Venue: The Studio, Wincham, Cheshire.
GIFT VOUCHERS are available. Contact me to order your gift voucher for any workshop or for one to one tuition.