Middle Eastern Food Styling and Photography Workshop
Saturday 17th July 2021
10.30am - 4.00pm
£225 per person inc lunch and refreshments.
Let us transport you to a sunny terrace somewhere in the Mediterranean or Middle East, where a sumptuous and colourful feast is laid out before you. The air is heavy with the fragrance of garlic, spices, figs, lemon and freshly baked, fluffy bread.
Learn how to style and photograph the myriad of textures and the vibrant, jewel-like colours, creating mouth-watering food images with your camera or smartphone.
Here's what we have in store for you:
- I will show you how to use your camera or smartphone to capture stunning photographs of food and drinks.
- You will learn how to set up on a table top at home and use natural daylight to create a variety of moods and looks.
- I'll advise you on how to choose and use props and photography backdrops to tell food stories.
- I'll share my pro styling and editing tips to really lift your images to another level, good enough to grace the cover of a foodie magazine.
- You will, of course, be treated to a delicious Middle Eastern style lunch in the lovely gardens of our beautiful private venue (weather permitting).
Who this workshop is for:
- Foodies and food bloggers, keen home cooks.
- Chefs, cooks and bakers wanting to up their game for their social media streams and websites.
- Anyone who wants to try their hand at food photography for the first time.
What experience do you need?
Whether you have a phone or a camera, are a beginner or have had some experience of food photography, you are welcome and I know you will pick up so many useful skills and tips. Your confidence will grow and with it your enjoyment of this wonderful genre of photography.
If you have any questions about your particular requirements or level just give me a call or drop me a line and we can have a chat.
Our venue, the Cookery Shed.
The Cookery Shed is a large private house on the outskirts of Chester. It has extensive gardens, including a vegetable garden, a poly tunnel and bee hives. The owner, Michelle, will be our host for the day, ensuring you are well taken care of. She is a keen and accomplished cook and loves nothing more than hosting foodie related events, in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
Book your ticket now*
To ensure that everyone gets the attention and help they need we are limiting the number of tickets to 10.
*No refunds available on cancellations received after 09.07.21.
AMAZING food photography workshop, don't even hesitate to get booked on. I guarantee you will love every minute and come away with serious knowledge and skill. I had a fantastic day and learnt an enormous amount, enough to create fantastic images in a matter of hours! 😉 xx Rachel
If you sadly can't make this event, don't worry as there will be further seasonal workshops later in the year. In the meantime you could join the Cook. Shoot. Eat. Club and get off to a flying start with your styling and photography skills.
And as a foodie you will love the recipes and being part of a community of like-minded folks. Just click on the image or link to learn more and to join.