I just wanted to say a huge thank you for my food styling and photography lesson, I picked up so many tips. It was a pleasure to work with you and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your courses. Thank you. Marie. Read more about Marie’s food photography training with me.
Food Photography – £90pp. Max 4 people.
10.00am-3.00pm. Light lunch and refreshments included.
Venue: Laburnum Cottage, nr Northwich, Cheshire, in a purpose-built natural light studio.
DATES: I am no longer offering fixed dates for this workshop. If you would like me to arrange a course please get in touch. I can then check if other people are interested within the Love Your Lens Facebook group and arrange a mutually convenient date. See below for details of a typical food photography workshop.
Also – take a look at the Photography Masterclasses.
Alternatively you may like the BRAND NEW online Food Photography Masterclass.
Typical Workshop Content
Do you want to take mouth-watering photographs of food for your website, blog or business? Have you got a good camera but rarely dare venture off AUTO? Sometimes you get some good photos but it’s more by luck than judgment? You know the camera is capable of much more, but you don’t know what all the menus and buttons do? On this food photography workshop you will learn how to set up simple but stunning food shots, using a range of different backgrounds and props. You will learn which camera settings to use and you will see a dramatic improvement in your photography and your confidence.
Here’s an idea of what you will learn:
- The best kit for photographing food (without spending a fortune).
- How to blur the background and get your subject to stand out.
- How to set up an indoor shooting area for still life shots.
- What to use as backgrounds for your shots.
- How to style the food and props.
- How to shoot close up photographs.
- Simple composition techniques and getting creative with colour, textures and patterns.
- How to do simple edits, such as cropping, straightening, adding text and more, using freely available software.
Included in the price of each course:
- Light lunch and refreshments.
- A digital copy of the course material.
- Membership of a private Facebook Group.
- Two weeks email support after the course.
The day flowed really well, Jane was on hand with many tips and tech help. I learnt soooo much! A highly enjoyable day, can’t recommend enough! Big thank you to Jane and to Hubbie for the amazing food. Simon Kirkman
GIFT VOUCHERS are available. Contact me to order your gift voucher for any workshop or for one to one tuition.
One to One and Bespoke Team Courses are also available. Get in touch to chat about your requirements.