BRAND NEW Online Phone Photography Course – £39.60
Do you look at other people’s phone pics on Instagram and Facebook and wonder how they take such amazing shots? You too can take great photographs with your phone.
On this online phone photography course you will learn:
- How to use your phone’s camera features.
- How to take photographs in different kinds of light conditions.
- How to compose your image creatively.
- How to edit your photos to enhance them and make them stand out from the crowd.
- How to share, print and display your images*
* n.b. Section Four “Editing, sharing, printing & displaying your images” is receiving its final touches and will be coming soon (beginning May 2020).
We will cover the following types of phone photography and much more:
- Low light photography.
- Still life (food, products and flowers).
- Shooting from above (flat lays).
The course is suitable for anyone who would like to do more than just point and shoot with their phone camera. The phone used to demonstrate camera settings and functions in Section One is an iPhone but other makes are referenced throughout. Sections Two, Three and Four are relevant whatever the phone make or model.
Follow the course in your own time and pace. You will have lifetime access to the content.
You will also get ongoing support in a dedicated Facebook group where you can ask questions and share your phone images.
Screenshots of the course curriculum and and sample content.