Heading straight out to see family after your Photography For Teens course, our usually quiet car became a reverberating mix of conversation and chat about the morning, what the kids learned and what they ate! More enthusiasm followed as photographs were shared around the family. Suffice to say, your course was a huge success in our house. Alex
Wednesday 31st July 2019 Level I workshop BOOK NOW
Does your son or daughter have quite a good camera but needs a bit of help getting to grips with what it’s capable of? Perhaps they have to take photographs for their school work and would like to be able to do it better? The photography courses for teenagers are designed to show young people how to move off the AUTO button and use other settings to get better, more creative photographs without getting bogged down in jargon and technical stuff. There’ll be lots of hands on, practical experience in a fun environment. Photography is an extremely useful skill to have for their future studies or careers.
Photography for Teens Level I:
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners, currently using AUTO. They will learn:
- How to take photographs in different kinds of light.
- The best camera settings for different situations: portraits, action, landscape, close up, still life.
- Simple composition techniques.
- How to get the most out of their camera phones.
- Top free apps and software for editing images.
Photography for Teens Level II:
This workshop is for teenagers who have started to understand Shutter Speed and ISO and who would like to move onto working with other settings:
- Changing the Aperture to adjust the depth of field.
- Shooting in Manual to take complete control of exposure.
- More advanced composition.
GSCE and A Level Photography students would benefit from the Level II workshop.
Included in the price of each course:
- A digital copy of the course material.
- Membership of a private Facebook Group.
- Two weeks email support after the course.
GIFT VOUCHERS are available. Contact me to order your gift voucher for any workshop or for one to one tuition.