Product photography course
PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE – SUITABLE FOR BRIDGE CAMERAS & CAMERAS WITH INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES (D-SLRS & MIRRORLESS CAMERAS)
I booked on this course to improve my product photography for my craft business. Jane’s teaching style was spot on – she is warm and friendly and explains everything so well and at the right level. I was really pleased to learn how to use the settings on my camera properly and came away with lots of ideas and tips for styling my products. Working with Jane has given me much more confidence in my photography skills and I have
As this workshop is a little more niche than some of the others, I put it on if there is demand for it. So if you’re interested, please let me know and I’ll offer you some dates or we can discuss the alternative of one to one tuition.
Take a look at this recent blog to see how a one to one lesson transformed a client’s photography.
Typical Product Photography Course Content
If you regularly post pictures for your business on your blog or social media then you want to ensure that they stand out from the crowd by being well composed, correctly exposed, edited and presented in the right way. On this product photography course you will learn how to dramatically improve your photographs, using simple methods and avoiding jargon. And it doesn’t end with the finished photograph. Use graphics and fonts to communicate your message more effectively.
You will learn:
- How to create the right lighting conditions for photographing products – using natural light and a few simple props and which camera settings to use.
- How to blur the background and get your subject to stand out.
- How to photograph and style using flat lays – a very popular style on Instagram.
- How to photograph products for ‘cut outs.’
- How to edit and enhance your photos and prepare them for use on the internet.
£80 pp. 10am-3pm
Included in the price of each course:
- Light lunch and refreshments.
- A digital copy of the course material.
- Membership of a private Facebook Group.
- Two weeks email support after the course.
I am regularly asked to design bespoke one to to one courses for small businesses and would be delighted to do so for you.
GIFT VOUCHERS are available. Contact me to order your gift voucher for any workshop or for one to one tuition.