One to One Photography Lessons
Excellent teacher; provides the simple explanations without dumbing down, all questions thoroughly and thoughtfully answered, a mine of information and damn good company to boot – whats’s not to like? Fiona – Stockport. June 2015
Whether you are a beginner with a compact camera, camera phone or your first SLR camera, or an intermediate wanting to focus on particular aspects of photography and editing, then I can design a bespoke session for you.
By the hour
Learning by the hour if you just want to learn some basic camera skills or to concentrate on a particular area, for business or pleasure. You can of course come back for another session if you feel you would then like to learn more. After a telephone consultation with you, I will send you a proposed outline of what we will cover during our training session, which could be a “classroom” or practical session, or a mixture of both. One to one photography lessons can take place at your home or if you would like a practical session on location then we can agree on a place to go.*
Price: I charge £60 for the first hour and then £35 for every hour thereafter (i.e. a two hour session would cost £95. If you booked another separate two hour session that would also cost £95).
There is an additional £10 charge for lessons at your home or on location (this covers my expenses and travelling time).
“From Snapshots to Great Shots” Programme
This programme is ideal for anyone wishing to move their photography from point and shoot with the camera set on AUTO, to getting to grips with all the other settings and taking a more considered approach to making pictures. Ideally you will have a bridge camera or SLR. The tuition will be tailored to your level and requirements and will include both “classroom” and practical sessions. We will also cover how to edit your images on the computer and how to create items like photo books, wall art, collages, cards, calendars etc.
Check out this testimonial by Mindy, who completed this programme with me.
Take a look at the reviews on the Facebook page for further testimonials.
This package costs £300 and includes the following:
- Setting of projects between lessons and support by email.
- Eight hours of one to one photography tuition
- This can be split over a period of time to suit your needs i.e. usually into 2 and 3 hour sessions.
- One of the sessions can be “on location” i.e. a practical session in a park, town etc.
- All other sessions are held in the studio. Should you wish to have a lesson in your home there will be a surcharge of £10 to cover my expenses and travelling time.
- One 30 minute Skype session to review your progress and give advice and support. This can take place during the programme or up to three months after your last lesson.
- Membership of a Love Your Lens Facebook group.
- Digital notes to support every lesson.
You can read about another client, Marie’s, experience of her one to one sessions with me by clicking on the links below:
Bespoke Courses for Small Groups
Bespoke sessions for small groups (maximum 4 people), perfect if you and some friends or business colleagues would like to learn together and share the cost.
Two hours: £150
Three hours: £200
Four hours: £240
Five hours: £270
Seven hours: £350
These prices are for tuition in the studio. Tuition can be arranged at different locations but may incur charges.
If you would like further details about bespoke courses please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Also check out the comprehensive range of workshops I am running in 2016.