Online tuition is now available.
Learning online has never been easier.
Contact me to discuss what you would like to work on, whether it’s getting to grips with your new DSLR, improving your composition, editing or just taking your photography up another level.
We will start with a quick online questionnaire before the session so that I can prep the lesson and design it around your requirements. I’ll let you know what you need to bring along or prepare and then we will use Zoom or another platform to hold the lesson.
I can set projects for you to complete for your next lesson and you can ask for advice and feedback in the Love Your Lens Facebook group.
30 minutes: £30
60 minutes: £50
Block of 3 hours: £125 (taken in 3 x 1 hour lessons).
By the hour – face to face
“From Snapshots to Great Shots” Programme – face to face
- Setting of projects between lessons and support by email.
- Eight hours of one to one photography tuition
- This can be split over a period of time to suit your needs i.e. usually into 2 and 3 hour sessions.
- One of the sessions can be “on location” i.e. a practical session in a park, town etc.
- All other sessions are held in the studio. Should you wish to have a lesson in your home there will be a surcharge to cover my expenses and travelling time.
- Membership of a Love Your Lens Facebook group.
- Digital notes to support every lesson.
Bespoke Courses for Small Groups