One to One Photography Lessons
Thank you, Jane Burkinshaw! You’ve taken me from having an expensive bit of kit in my hands, not knowing who is controlling who, wary of going off auto and taking terrible shots, to knowing a lot more about my kit and to taking shots that I’m now pleased to admit that they are mine. You’re a real gem, Jane and I really thank you for your expertise and patience. I can highly recommend lessons/refreshers with Jane, for anyone who wishes to get to know how to take photos to be proud of. Carole – April 2018
By the hour
“From Snapshots to Great Shots” Programme
- Setting of projects between lessons and support by email.
- Eight hours of one to one photography tuition
- This can be split over a period of time to suit your needs i.e. usually into 2 and 3 hour sessions.
- One of the sessions can be “on location” i.e. a practical session in a park, town etc.
- All other sessions are held in the studio. Should you wish to have a lesson in your home there will be a surcharge of £10 to cover my expenses and travelling time.
- One 30 minute Skype session to review your progress and give advice and support. This can take place during the programme or up to three months after your last lesson.
- Membership of a Love Your Lens Facebook group.
- Digital notes to support every lesson.
Bespoke Courses for Small Groups